The Aerospace Industry Considers C2M a Trusted Circuit Card Assembly service company
Concept 2 Market is proud to be a longtime provider to the Aerospace industry. We spend a great deal of time listening to what our Aerospace customers need and in turn devise effective and efficient solutions for the most demanding requirements. Our understanding, rapid response, and adherence to the highest quality standards, throughout the electronic assembly process is vital to our Aerospace customers. C2M ships dock to stock saving time and resources for our Aerospace customers when receiving our completed assemblies.
C2M offers invaluable manufacturing and advanced technological abilities to the Aerospace industry as a standard practice.
C2M is an ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13458:2003 registered facility.
Our facility is equipped for the Aerospace industry’s needs.
- GE Aviation Certificated Inspector In-House
- Mil- Spec. I 45208 Compliant
- ISO 9001:2008 Registered Facility
- ISO 13485:2003 Registered Facility
- IPC Certified Trainer (CIT) in house A-610
- Cage Code 4H7R8
Common Assemblies Built by C2M for the Aerospace Industry
- Aviation Computing Systems
- Guiding Systems and Navigation
- Generator Controls
- And More
Proven benefits why the Aerospace industry puts their trust in C2M for their electronic contract manufacturing needs–assured benefits include.
- 100% Inspection: Visual and Automated
- Full Electronic Assembly Traceability and Tracking Capabilities
- ISO 9001:2008 ISO 13458:2003 Registered Facility
- Mix Technology: Thru-hole, Surface Mount, Mechanical, Box build, & Fulfillment
- Aerospace Circuit Card and Electronic Assembly Expertise
- Dock to Stock Capabilities
- Resourceful, Reliable, and Innovative
- Dependable and Consistent Superior Quality
- Unrivaled Customer Service and Veteran Teamwork
- Fully Engaged Quality System.
With such quality control in place, the instances of returns are significantly reduced.
- SFMA Finalist 2007
- One of the Top 50 Women-Led Business in Florida Miami-2015
- IPC/APEX Speaker on "Women in Electronics" San Diego-2015
MATCHING ELECTRONIC ASSEMBLY SERVICES TO CUSTOMER NEEDS...
The slide show below features a variety of electronic assemblies completed over the years. Each indicates the particular complexity, capability, technology utilized for the assembly project. Concept 2 Market, prides itself on precisely matching the needs of our customers, changing and growing with them as they require.